The comforts of home
We want your stay to be as comfortable as possible. You are welcome to bring your own robe, pajamas, blankets & pillows, or any other comfort items that make you feel at home.
You may also bring small scent warmers and aromatherapy. If you have questions about this or any safety guidelines, feel free to call us at (757) 736-0191 or send us a note.
Meals and snacks
- Our team can accommodate most dietary needs and food allergies – just let a member of your care team know once you arrive, or include it on your personal profile questionnaire
- We offer a dedicated nourishment room in the center to give you dining flexibility – use the shared kitchen to heat up a meal, or stop by any time to grab a snack or beverage.
- Enjoy a gourmet three-course celebration dinner – our treat! – with your partner or spouse after the baby is born
- The in-room mini-fridge is yours to use – you can bring snacks, drinks, meals, or any other food items you’d like to have during your stay.
- Your Keurig coffee maker will be stocked with popular coffee and tea K-cups– but if you have a certain flavor you enjoy, feel free to bring those with you!